Monday, August 4, 2008

Notes

It has been brought to my attention that my age is not 1958 (see profile)- I do not know how that got on there and I have tried but I cannot figure out how to change it - my age is 58.

I would like to hear from anyone who would like to write me a note at foree@amchurch.net. Even though I do not consider myself the answer man I would be open to questions or comments, of a religious nature, from any of you who might stumble on to this site. It would be a good format to have some discussions, and they do not even have to be about "thorns."

The "thorns" issue comes to my mind partly because of the number of things I face with myself and others along the way. I am sure that your experience is the same as mine and you know as well as I that life does not always give us the best circumstances. If there are other things about which you would like to write - feel free. Foree

No comments: