Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday

Sunday, one of the best days. I hope your time with the brothers and sisters is a good one. I hope the message you hear is from God's word and speaks to your heart. I hope the songs remind you of God's glory and Jesus' sacrifice and the love God has for you. I hope the time of assembly is a time of rest for your soul and that your Spirit is regenerated. I hope the Supper once again reminds you that God loves you and has saved you through Jesus. I hope your church family embraces you and does their part in making your walk with God a victory. Have a good day today...God made this day for just that. Foree

2 comments:

da momma said...

Beautifully written 4E! Love ya!

Foree said...

Always good ot hear from you ...I still cannot remember that song we liked.....4e