Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It Is A WONDER

So give some thought to the work of God..."let there be light"..."From one man God made all men everywhere"..."To him who is able to do immeasurably more than we can ask or imagine..." "It is God who is at work in you to will and to act according to his good purpose" [you can search around to find those verses in your bible]. God, the creator and the one who sustains everything dwells is "light unapproachable"and is in need of nothing from me. This magnificent benefactor of the human race loved enough to give his only son.................................for me. It is a wonder I am included. After all the work done by the Father to bring Jesus (the administration of his grace) at one point it all fell on me. This slight individual, one among many who have lived and died and I get to be a part. God's love is grand enough to cover the world and focused enough to be pointed in my direction. God actually knows who I am and cares for me individually. To the Father I am not just another but I am his son and heir..... Right now he knows where I am, what I am doing and the condition of my heart. It is a WONDER....he knows who I am...thanks be to God for this indescribable gift. And you are HIS too, so that makes us one.

2 comments:

da momma said...

I know you gots lots to say brother! preach it! love you and thanks for calling me this week! Im sick that I cant be there Sat!

Foree said...

Hey girl: I hope you received my email toady. You could not attend the funeral but you sure were there. You and Grant had center stage in the presentation. You are not forgotten.