Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here Again

This blogging remind me of my walk with God. I sense the need to take a moment and write - for my own good and remembrance. Yet - the days go by and being busy with life taking the time becomes a question of taking the time to do it...then I return and write again...and when I do I am benefited...
God is present, waiting, hoping, providing for our time with him. He watches us do our things in this life he gave us...he waits...we continue on, consumed with many good things...the Father waits...then at some moment we return perhaps in prayer or reading or a moment in church as if to say "I'M BACK!...those are the moments when God is right there- open arms - warm heart - willing - able - ready....
I am so happy to have Him, my father, "Abba" - he is patient and I am glad - Foree

No comments: